MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Windows 95/98/ME/XP/Vista/7
- Linux with wine
(runs only without sound)
- 16 MB RAM
(32 MB RAM recommended)
- Graphiccard with 2 MB RAM
(4 MB RAM recommended)
- Direct X 5.0 or higher
- Athlon or Pentium processor 90 MHz
(133 MHz recommended)
- CD-ROM drive 4-times
- DirectX compatible Soundcard
- 87 MB on the harddisk
|Description for Die Insel II:
San Largo is the base of the player. Here you equip a ship with men, food, water and goods. Next the hostile island must be investigated.
To enlist men for the structure of an army you need Dukaten.
To gain the necessary gold for it , BARTERING can be operated with the cities of the island.
Build several training camps and train you your men as a powerful troop. Step on it because prince Kalid do not sleep.
Altogether there are 4 goals in the game. Only if all 4 tasks are fulfilled the game is terminated successfully.
1. Find the troops(camps) and gangs of the prince Kalid and destroy them. Note: If Kalid established 7 camps he will attack. The prince as long crowds men around itself and establish army camps until his castle is destroyed.
2. Destroy the castle of the prince Kalid.
3. Bring all parts to the magic disk into your possession and to the magician who lives on the island.
4. Pacify or destroy all hostile cities and villages.
In addition one should worry about the queen, if she is ill.
for free download of Die Insel II
|Screenshots from Insel II|
|Cover of the retail version of 1998|
|San Largo and ...||... the island
investigate the cities
|discover secret places||and solve the mysteries|
|develop an army||and crush prince Kalid like a fly!|